||Back to Product Series||Back to Product Category||Back to Product List|
|Product Name: Muncord (Cordyceps)|
|Availability: In Stock|
|Main Ingredients: Cordyceps mycelium powder|
|Content: 100 capsules x 0.5g|
|Dosage: 2 x 1-2 capsules per day|
|Description: Cordyceps supports overall good health, strengthens human resistance to disease, builds strength, endurance and stamina. A high-tech process is used in the culturing and separation of Cordyceps Mycelium for the preparation of this product.|
|Owed to its scarcity and high price, Cordyceps had always been reserved exclusively for the Emperors’ indulgence; and until recently, it has been virtually unknown in the Western world.|
|Price: US$ 53.73|
| (Rp 446000)|
Supports the Immune System:
Promotes vitality and longevity
Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation and tumour formation
Supports the Respiratory System:
Promotes healthy lung function
Supports Kidney Function:
Acts as a kidney tonic
Ensures normal function of body organs
• The traditional and modern application of Cordyceps includes bronchial asthma, insomnia, anxiety, adrenal hypo function, hypertension, impotence and bacterial infection. Cordyceps has properties similar to ginseng, being used to strengthen and rebuild the body after exhaustion.
• Compounds found in Cordyceps are classified as HDP “Host Defense Potentiators”. These compounds include: hemicellulose, polysaccharides, polysaccharide-peptides, nucleosides, triterpeniods, complex starches, and other metabolites. Combinations of these compounds are now believed to target the human immune system as well as aid in neuron transmission, metabolism, hormonal balance and nutrient and oxygen transport. They support the development of lymphoid stem cells and other important body defense responses.
• Tests show that there are no traces of hormones or stimulants in these ingredients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Cordyceps?
Cordyceps sinensis is a very powerful Chinese mushroom. It has believed to have been discovered 1,500 years ago in Tibetan mountain pastures when a farmer noticed that after eating the grass-shaped fungi, his animals became very energetic.
Can I use Cordyceps to help fight a common cold?
While we cannot make a medical claim with Cordyceps, we can tell you that is will help maintain your immune system, which in turn may help you fight off any ailments.
Is Cordyceps safe for athletes to take?
Yes, Cordyceps will not show up as a performance-enhancing drug in doping tests. In the early 1990’s, China’s women’s team broke many world records in track and field. Although speculation of performance-enhancing drugs arose, it turned out that the team was drinking a Cordyceps tonic while training in the mountains.
1. An important ingredient in Cordyceps, Cordyceptic acid, or D-mannitol causes dilation in the blood vessels, which increase blood circulation, oxygenation to tissues and organs. (Feng et al., 1995)
2. Studies have shown an improvement in respiratory function while taking Cordyceps. (Zheng et al., 1985)
3. Polysaccharide compounds from Cordyceps sinensis fungus increase the immune response in the body. (Gong, et al., 1990).
4. Cordyceps has been used as a treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and other respiratory diseases. (Jia-Shi Zhu, et al., The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 1998)
5. Cordyceps has been found to give protection against radiation and skin cancer (Zang et al., Zhongcaoyao, 1985)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 to 2 capsules with water, twice daily at mealtimes.
Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or lactating, or taking a prescription medication, consult a physician before using this product.